The Industrial downdraft floor fan is a portable dryer which is commonly used where time is a priority. This unit can be used as a dryer or a regular floor fan. It comes with a an adjustable handle and wheels for portability.
Terms & Conditions 1. Please note a copy of your customers invoice must be provided with this form if claiming under warranty. 2. If goods are not received within 4 weeks of date of issue of this claim no credit will be issued and this claim will be terminated. 3. Returns policy. Subject to the requirements of any law, Fanmaster:
(a) may consider, but is not obliged to allow, goods to be returned for credit, if:
(1) the goods are returned in good and resalable condition, in the original packaging;
(2) the customer first pays all freight and other charges to deliver the goods to Fanmaster premises and Fanmaster will not accept any goods sent, or pay for, “freight forward” and
(3) the customer first supplies to Fanmaster the original invoice number and date of supply.
(b) may in its sole discretion, allow the following credits for goods returned:
(1) for goods returned within 30 days of invoice – invoice value less 15%;
(2) for manufactured goods will not be excepted as returns as these are non-stock lines, exceptions will be considered for returns within 30 days of invoice – invoice value less 30% at Fanmasters discretion; and
(3) for goods returned after 60 days – no credit (unless Fanmaster agrees otherwise, in its sole discretion).
(c) will not allow credits for:
(1) any goods:
specifically adjusted, altered or reconfigured;
specially made, treated or purchased for the customer;
damaged or altered in any way by the customer; or
being non-stock lines; or
(2) any freight and delivery fees. If Fanmaster accepts any goods returned for credit:
(a) Fanmaster may issue a credit note after it has inspected the goods and found them satisfactory, in its sole discretion; and
(b) if Fanmaster decides not to issue a credit note, Fanmaster will:
(1) so inform the customer; and
(2) make the goods made available at Fanmaster premises for the customer to collect.
4. Warranties will be voided if any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modifications, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorised by the manufacturer. Any product that has not been installed, operated or maintained to a satisfactory level. Any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection. Units returned due to any of these reasons will not be covered under warranty and purchaser is liable for return freight and any repairs undertaken. 5. Fanmaster have the right to dispose of the item/s if it has not been picked up or no communications has been received within 14 days of notification or receipt.